Dr. Paul Ramos DC, CCEP
Dr. Paul earned his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. After graduation Dr. Paul spent a year working as an associate doctor at a successful practice in Moses Lake, Washington before starting his own practice in Liberty Lake, Washington where he practiced for 6 years. Dr. Paul then decided to join the team here at AHA in 2019 to better serve his patients and to be closer to his home, family and church community on the South Hill.
He and his wife Natalie have two daughters, Zoey and Lizzie. They enjoy spending time together riding bikes, being active, laughing, and enjoying life in general. Dr. Paul is very active in his church and serving the community. He enjoys playing the guitar, singing, barbecuing, golfing, softball, disc golf, and most sports. Dr. Paul prides himself in not being a salesman, but doing everything he can to help his patients relax, enjoy life, get better faster and stay better longer.
- Palmer Package
- Extremity adjusting
- Thompson Drop
- Motion palpation
- NIMMO-Receptor-Tonus Trigger Point
- Flexion Distraction
- Toggle Recoil
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, 2012
- Bachelor of Science, Palmer College of Chiropractic, 2012
- Washington State Chiropractic License since 2012
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, 2013
Memberships & Associations:
- Council on Extremity Adjusting